Aeronautical Charting Forum
To Print this webpage, please use your browser's print command.
The Aeronautical Charting Forum is divided into two sections - the Instrument Procedures Group (IPG) and the Charting Group (CG) .
- Upcoming ACF Invitation........to be added when available.
The Instrument Procedures Group portion of the ACF includes briefings and discussions on recommendations regarding pilot procedures for instrument flight, as well as criteria, design, and developmental policy for instrument approach and departure procedures. Please visit the ACF Instrument Procedures Group Web Site for information regarding Instrument Procedure issues.
Aeronautical Charting Forum (ACF) - Charting Group
- Hotel, Transportation and Parking Information
- Blank Recommendation Document
- ACF 13-02 Charting Group Agenda - Revised as of October 22, 2013
New Recommendation Documents for Upcoming ACF (CG)
- 13-02-271 Removal of VFR Waypoints from AFD
- 13-02-272 Charted Critical DME Notes
- 13-02-273 Publication of Diverse Vector Areas
Status/History of CG Recommendation Documents
Minutes From Past CG Meetings
AeroNav Products chairs the Charting Group portion of the ACF and provides meeting minutes.
The following files, have been prepared and are available for download: