Aeronautical Charting Forum
To Print this webpage, please use your browser's print command.
The Aeronautical Charting Forum is divided into two sections - the Instrument Procedures Group (IPG) and the Charting Group (CG) .
The Instrument Procedures Group portion of the ACF includes briefings and discussions on recommendations regarding pilot procedures for instrument flight, as well as criteria, design, and developmental policy for instrument approach and departure procedures. Please visit the ACF Instrument Procedures Group Web Site for information regarding Instrument Procedure issues.
Aeronautical Charting Forum (ACF) - Charting Group
- ACF 13-01 Forum Invite Letter
- Hotel, Transportation and Parking Information
- Pragmatics Building Entry Procedures
- Blank Recommendation Document
- ACF 13-01 Charting Group Agenda - Revised as of April 18, 2013
New Recommendation Documents for Upcoming ACF (CG)
- 13-01-259 Airspace Changes Effective Prior to Chart Revision
- 13-01-260 Inclusion of Metering Frequency, 133.57, to MSP Airport Diagram
- 13-01-261 Alaska Ground Based Transceivers (GBT) Locations
- 13-01-262 Airport Facility Directory (A/FD) Depiction of Traffic Pattern Altitudes
- 13-01-263 Airport Facility Directory (A/FD) Airport Manager Contract Information
- 13-01-264 Flight Path Angle (FPA) on STAR Charts with Published Vertical Profiles
- 13-01-265 Incompatibility Issues Between the Enhanced Vision Systems (EVS) and Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) with Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- 13-01-266 Standardized Depiction of Altitude Restrictions on Bottom, Top and Maintain Altitudes on Standard Terminal Arrival (STAR) and Standard Instrument Departures (SIDs)
- 13-01-267 Addition of ATC Radar Telephone Numbers in FAA A/FD
- 13-01-268 Making Alternate Missed Approach Text Accessible to ATC
- 13-01-269 Conversion from Local Time to Coordianted Universal Time (UTC) on FAA VFR Charting Products
Status/History of CG Recommendation Documents
Minutes From Past CG Meetings
AeroNav Products chairs the Charting Group portion of the ACF and provides meeting minutes.
The following files, have been prepared and are available for download: